Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Choked


If you could be any piece of jewelry what would it be?... If you'd ask me I would definitely be a choker for many reason but we won't even get into that. While you guys aren't aware but soon will find out, I am a HUGE jewelry fan. I have been into jewelry and collecting pieces for as long as I can remember. For quiet sometime I have been wanting to share with you this edgy and very feminine gold mini choker by Filili a New York based Jewelery line made by Luiny Rivera. Her pieces are eclectic and tell a story, and I love how all of the pieces from the collection can easily be entwined with any wardrobe.

This "eclectique" choker is made out of brass and the chain part of the choker is gunmetal and has a very small clear quartz hanging from it. I love that it can be worn two different ways depending on your mood and/or outfit.

It is also a great layering piece as well as an awesome way to turn a plain outfit into something with a little more personality. I LIVE for mix-matching different tones and styles of jewelry!
 Filili has a variety of pieces starting from midi rings to body chains and jewelry. I chose this piece because not only was I looking for the perfect choker, I really like how versatile it can be. It was also all handmade... How cool is that? It makes me appreciate and value the time that went into making it, as well as the precision to detail.

The packaging was very clean and had a small branch of lavender. Which I thought was pretty cool and unique, although, this is very bad because I am a packaging hoarder!
Ms.Luiny's unique and delicate touch is very well appreciated. If you want to see more of Filili's collection click "here."

No comments:

Post a Comment